The Red Hill Regenerators invite you to our next activity of 2018, which will be held on Wednesday 22 August 2018 starting at 9am
As the long dry continues, we are planning to spend a relaxing morning hand watering the plantings on Red Hill.
Time: Wednesday 22 August 2018 Work: 0900 to 1230, with byo morning tea at 1100.
Location: Meet at the Rusden Street, Garran gate at 8.45am sharp to either get a ride or to drive up to the ridge.
Activities: We will spend the morning watering all the plantings by hand carrying water from the water cubes at three locations. This will involve lots of walking and carrying up to 20kg of water.
You bring: Water, hat, long sleeved shirt, long pants, sunscreen cream, solid shoes, byo morning tea.
We bring: we will bring some buckets. Please bring any buckets you may have just in case.
Note: It is important that you attend the safety briefing and instructions at 9.15am. Children under 15 years must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian. Individuals who are under 18 years must have parental or guardian consent.
Cancellation: The activity will be cancelled by email (if possible) if enough rain/wind is forecast to make planned work potentially hazardous.
Other 2018 activities scheduled for your diary are:
- Sunday 2 September 2018 09.00amWorking bee
- Wednesday 12 September 2018 09.00amWorking bee
- Sunday 7 October 2018 09.00amWorking bee
- Wednesday 17 October 2018 09.00amWorking bee
- Sunday 4 November 2018 09.00amWorking bee
- Wednesday 14 November 2018 09.00amWorking bee
- Sunday 2 December 2017 08.00amWorking bee and AGM