- Finalist National Landcare awards
- Awarded $500 for ACT Landcare Community Group of the Year
- Donated $400 by Dimor P/L via the ACT NRM Council for natural resource management activities on Red Hill.
- Granted $3000 by Landcare NSW as part of the Communities in Landscapes program, to help regenerate endangered Yellow Box – Red Gum grassy woodland. This project was documented and described here.
- Volunteer community service award presented by ParkCare
- State winner of the 2003 National Volunteer Awards