- Commonwealth Dept Agriculture, Water & Environment, Bushfire Recovery for Wildlife & Habitat Community Grant Program. Awarded $24,000 to undertake data collection into the habits and habitat of Gang Gang cockatoos in the ACT.
- ACT Government Covid-19 Stimulus Community Connections Program – CCGR2043 grant of $1,646.00 was awarded as a contribution to a community event to plant 200 native plants on Red Hill in 2021. More…
- ACT Government 2021-22 Environment Grant of $31,806 was awarded to enable the Regenerators to better manage a large outbreak of Horehound within the Red Hill Reserve. The application comprised weed eradication by contract spraying, followed up by grass and forb seeding to stabilise the sprayed area. Later in 2022, it is planned to plant 200 understorey tube stock to further repair the environment and reestablish small bird nesting opportunities More…
- National Australian Community Media Landcare Community Group Award. More… and More…
2021 ACM Landcare Community Group Award
- Manuka restaurant Grill’d on Franklin Street chose to support the Red Hill Regenerators with donations from their restaurant takings. In November 2020, a cheque for $300 was handed over to the Regenerators.
- Awarded ACT Government grant of $30,000 for ‘The Ecology and Movement of ACT’s Adult Female Little Eagle’
- Awarded Commonwealth Government Volunteer grant of $1384 to enable purchase of equipment.
- Awarded an ‘honourable mention’ at the ACT Conservation Council annual Environment Awards: Member Group of the Year award ‘for their work protecting and enhancing the Red Hill Nature Reserve’
- Awarded “Australian Community Media: Landcare Community Group Award” to Ross Kingsland, President, Red Hill Regenerators, at the 2019 ACT Landcare Awards. More…
- Awarded $15,000 by the Commonwealth Communities Environment Progam to assist in the large scale removal of weeds in the Red Hill Nature Reserve. The grant will be administered by the Southern ACT Catchment Group with funds expended before 30 January 2021
- ACT Heritage Council inclusion of Red Hill Heritage Plantings to ACT Heritage Register
- Awarded ‘Small Grant’ of $750 from the Southern Area Catchment Management Group
- Finalist National Landcare awards
- Awarded $500 for ACT Landcare Community Group of the Year
- Donated $400 by Dimor P/L via the ACT NRM Council for natural resource management activities on Red Hill.
- Granted $3000 by Landcare NSW as part of the Communities in Landscapes program, to help regenerate endangered Yellow Box – Red Gum grassy woodland. This project was documented and described here.
- Volunteer community service award presented by ParkCare
- State winner of the 2003 National Volunteer Awards